What is a comprehensive assessment and why is it important?
Solving the “right” problem is the key to achieving a durable resolution to any conflict.
The presenting problem is often not the core issue and its resolution won’t fully resolve the situation. For instance, an argument about a common workplace
conflict that doesn’t seem to get resolved, may really be
about a person feeling discounted or misunderstood.
A comprehensive assessment will include:
- Personal in-depth conversation to discern the core issue(s) and discussion of options and resources.
- Expert analysis of your situation.
- A written summary of your situation.
- Identification of essential tactics, strategies and tools.
- Specific recommendations for resolution of your situation.
To get started now, call (805-517-4882) or click here for a comprehensive assessment of the issue of concern.